About Me

My photo
Flint, Michigan, United States

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Confetti Spaghetti...














I am sure we all have those night where we do not feel like c
ooking a scrumptious and gourmet meal. Tonight was one of those nights for me. Michael was at school all day studying and I was just plumb tired. I wanted to make something really quick, but I also wanted Michael to enjoy his dinner. As I was pulling leftovers out of the fridge, a light bulb went on in my otherwise very sleepy brain. Here is the result. :-)

Sorry the picture isn't the best quality, but it helps you get the drift. ;-)

~ Confetti Spaghetti ~
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
2 finely chopped or pressed Garlic Cloves

1/2 cup shredded Carrots

1 Tablespoon Bragg's Amino Acids

3 cooked Italian Sausages, chopped into bite size pieces

8 ounces Tomato Sauce

1/2 teaspoon Oregano

1/4 teaspoon Thyme

Celtic salt to taste

1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream (or full fat Coconut Milk)

Saute carrots in oil until tender. Add Amino Acids and garlic. Mix in the sausage, spices, and tomato sauce and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes. Add cream and simmer for another 5 minutes on low heat.

Serve over a mixture of spaghetti and corkscrew pasta. Close eyes as you savor each bite. ;-)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Remember that my giveaway for the
"Gluten Free Almond Flour Cookbook" ends at 11:59 Friday evening. Make sure you join in!

The Giveway

1 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds very yummy! and looks pretty too! (and a great recipe to get rid of that left over pasta in the cupboard ;) )

Followers

 
my paleo madness Blogger Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template