Gluten Free Eggnog Cheesecake
* Two 8 oz. packages cream cheese (room temperature)
* 3/4 cup raw cane sugar or Xylitol
* 3 eggs
* 1 teaspoon rum flavoring
* 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
* 1 pint full fat sour cream
Cream the cheese until fluffy. Add sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time. Add vanilla. Fold in sour cream. Grease 9" pie plate and pat down shortbread crust. Set in freezer for 2-3 minutes until firm. Pour cheesecake mixture over crust and bake in 375 oven for 30 minutes, turn oven off, and leave cheesecake in oven for 1 hour. Serve warm or cool.
Serve with fresh whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg. Enjoy!
* 1 1/4 cup gluten free shortbread cookie crumbs (or regular shortbread crumbs if gluten isn't an issue)
* 2 tablespoons each of melted butter and sugar